- The unknown pink striped flowers are hanging on for now, though it’s gotten cold enough at night to kill most.
- The stems are taller than me, probably pushing six feet or more. I have to stand on a rock to even think about getting a good picture.
- Silly old rap music that makes me feel nineteen again. Also a bit like driving to the Canadian Niagara Falls.
- Guacamole. How can you not love a dish made from the only vegetable that produces more than negligible amounts of fat?!?
- Weight. I have gained it. A buck twenty’s workable. I blame the Pill, and part of my brain remembers something about gaining when you go on it, and then again when you go off it. That second part might be excessive, but we shall see. I think.