Let’s try this again, shall we? That last one was really not very graceful, let alone grateful or gracious or in any way what it’s supposed to be. Ahem.
- Beaujolais, waiting chilled at the end of an oppressively hot and humid summer day
- There are three red tomatoes finally! Woohoo, ripe stuff!
- People still try to make me laugh. I take this as a possible sign that even when I feel at my most hateful, I’m not like that quite enough, be it not that often or not as intensely as it seems to me, for people to steer clear of me regardless. Good people, anyway. You know what the rest of them can go do.
- I can even occasionally still make people laugh, it seems. This makes me laugh in turn. Lovely cycle, that one.
- Pasta, olive oil, garlic, mozzerella, parm, fresh garden tomatoes….how long do you think that cucumber has before it starts rotting? I must be pushing it. It’s…frightening, in a hilarious kind of way.