Let’s get listy:
- Forget the camera? Check. Boo. Oh well. Will have to be patient for pictures.
- Fancy cabin in the middle of nowhere, yet near enough to all the fun stuff? Check. Yay for hiking (short distances)!
- River rafting? Mmmmkay, why not? All kinds of reasons, but we did it anyway. Hilarity ensues. Intoxicants and paddling don’t mix, you know.
- Pontoon boating? Oh hell yes. Goooooood times. Climbing up a rock face slash cliff slash what the hell ever? Uhhhhh. Seriously? Seriously. Mmmmkay, if you say so!
- Hot tubbing? Oh hell yes. Very nice.
So about the only things we didn’t get to do were find the pool and a real sandy beach on the lake (we improvised on the last one, leading to the second part of the second to last bullet up there), so I’d say we crammed about as much fun into a girls’ weekend in Cumberland as humanly possible. Success and silliness, much. Glad I went, but also very nice to be back home in my usual stomping grounds.