Remember that game? Good stuff. I never…whatever you’ve never done. And whoever has done it, has to drink!
- I never really dreamed of a fairy tale princess wedding. I dreamed about being loved and loving back.
- I never really fantasized about being a mother. I just kind of assumed it would come to be.
- I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. I just knew I had to do something.
- I never really wanted to be rich. I just didn’t want to have to worry about money and necessities.
- I never really wanted to be one of the boys. It was part of the requirement for the first real job I found, being the only woman, so I did it. Perhaps too well.
- I never really expected to be one of those people who has it all “together.” I’ve never felt that way, and I don’t expect to ever feel that way or give that impression to anyone. I’m a fucking mess.
- I never really thought it was being greedy to buy a house with three bedrooms. I thought they’d be useful sooner than later.
- I never really felt guilty about not wanting to be a Suzy Homemaker. Mom only smiled and said, No, not really, when people asked if I liked to help her in the kitchen or around the house. She didn’t guilt me. I found my own way. I’m pretty sure that’s what she wanted for me.