- I am going to a driving range. Again. Why…? Not too sure, but whateva.
- I am not really caring so much about work these days. Probably not good for the ol’ career thingamajigger. Hmmm.
- I cooked something. Using fresh vegetables. It even kind of smells good. Hopefully it will taste that way, too. I guess it’s not really summer until I slice through a tomato from Dad’s garden. Peppers are good, too. That cucumber, on the other hand, is a bit much. Not sure how that’s going to end up.
- I still need a curtain rod and a gallon of paint in some random semi-ricockulous color.
- I am broke. And getting very sick of being in that state.
- I may need to have a garage sale. For some reason, this strikes dread and fear in parts of my brain that scream, NOOOOOOOO, DON’T DO IT, IT’S SOOOOOOO TACKY!!!!!! Um, so the fuck what?
- I am going on a mini-vacation this weekend. Hoping for hiking and hilarity. We shall see.
- Seven is good, let’s just quit there. I like odd numbers, oddly enough. Or, per usual. Whateva.