- A coworker asking “So how’s your Save-the-World thing going?” without sarcasm.
- Having a not-too-depressing answer to the question.
- Winning stuff, both theoretically deserved awards and random giveaway stuff.
- The former references a “Rising Star” honor the CASA program is apparently bestowing upon me.
- The latter means I get a free facial this weekend thanks to dropping a business card in a fishbowl in a coffee shop a few months ago.
- Bonus – that reminds me, I never settled on or submitted a design for the business cards I won…but the email doesn’t give an expiration date. Must remember to not accidentally forfeit free stuff!