- Meeting a friend of a friend last night, hearing him talk about going to Athens often, thinking “Wow, I hope Kate runs into him; I bet she’d more than like him,” then finding out he’s been dating Kate for several months. Having not seen Kate in person in ten years made this a weirdly small-world moment.
- The descriptor “It’ll have you lost in your own backyard.”
- Random quotes: “What we hope ever to do with ease we may first learn to do with diligence.” (Samuel Johnson)
- More: “We all need to have a creative outlet – a window, a space – so we don’t lose track of ourselves.” (Norman Fischer)
- Um, okay, dude. Nice creative outlet (via Avitable):