- Having all but forgotten that a check was supposed to be in the mail, then finding it in the mailbox.
- Insanely heartwarming advice slash lecture given by a large, black, stern yet kind magistrate to a skinny, terrified, pregnant for the second time teenage white girl. You know when she makes the bailiff leave the room so we can have “girl talk” that it’s going to be good.
- My half lazy half apathetic habit of never paying attention to music as it comes out, so I can all the time be going back and discovering stuff that it seems I must have willfully ignored to not have noticed at the time.
- The additional fun things that happen to these songs on youtube. String quartet cover of Rx Queen:
- It’s not that I care, truly. RAWR.