- Seeing friends who named their three small children Anna, Amelia, and Abraham. That means siblings nicknamed Anna Banana, Amelia Bedelia, and Abie the Baby (six weeks! teeny tiny baby toes!). Come on. It doesn’t get any cuter than that.
- It’s not TOO cute because at least both parents’ names don’t start with As.
- Said friends live on a farm. Where the girls get to run around hauling wagon loads of gourds and other goodies that they grew, and feed the lambs, and paint their homegrown Halloween pumpkins.
- Their farm is also home to a miniature horse. A MINIATURE HORSE. I think they invited us to their house to try and kill me with cute.
- Farm boys. The things they wear. They things they say. When some turn out to think like citified liberals.