- Seeing two little boys practicing chest-bumps while they waited for the school bus this morning. Maybe they’ll get it out of their systems and never do it past the age of twelve.
- Two squirrels chasing each other back and forth across the street, probably fighting over nuts to store or hiding spots in which to store them.
- Two sunflower plants have multiple blooms on them now. I’m glad to be wrong that I didn’t think they’d have enough time to flower!
- Two days left in the work week.
- Two pink lines. Not for me, but it’s always nice to hear that good things do happen to good people, at least occasionally.