- Tiny toddlers pushing tiny shopping carts through the grocery store who look up at me and smile and say “HI!”
- Kebabs with pepper, onion, grape tomatoes and steak medium rare. FOR FREE. AT WORK.
- When scientists argue about literature. Supremely hilarious to me, even when the content of the conversation’s not humorous at all.
- Scavenging through a friend’s iPod, finding old songs that make me feel both young again and old anew.
- Playing Sardines with little kids. It’s like hide and seek, but hilarious.