- The scallops in my Happy Family were by some miracle both rather large and not overcooked as Chinese food scallops generally are.
- Mike made milkshakes last night and it’s true. There’s no better combination than peanut butter and chocolate. So if that’s your flavor, watch out, because I will DRINK. YOUR. MILKSHAKE.
- I ate more bacon than should be legal this weekend.
- There are some huge bell peppers and tomatoes beginning to ripen on the vines in the backyard. Some of the cherry tomatoes have already ripened. I used to not like the cherry ones as much, but I think something about growing your own makes them taste just right. Heh. Grow your own.
- Mike was leaving to go swimming so I took the opportunity to saute red onion along with the bacon bits and cherry tomatoes for my hybrid of omelet and fritrata.