- Planning a party for Mike’s big 3-5. What to eat, what to wear, what cake to bake….
- People I want to party with.
- Ending that one above in a preposition and walking away.
- Thinking I may have changed a mind or at least given food for thought on the issue of abortion rights. Women my age who have never struggled with miscarriage, infertility, or unwanted pregnancy assume an awful lot. But one comment on a link posted on Facebook helps me continue to believe that speaking out is worth it.
- Making new friends, and trying to keep the old. Even if they don’t always get along.