I have way too much going on the next few days. Rather than jump in willy-nilly (always liked that descriptor), I’d better make a list.
1. NYSCC work stuff – samples, flyers, cards, trifolds, itinerary, hotel and flight confirmation numbers….what else?
2. NYSCC fun stuff – pack: suit, new shoes, emergency extra shoes, street clothes for checking out NYC. New shoes require a pedicure. Budget requires I find time to do this myself. Ditto for manicure, eyebrow maintenance. Sometimes girly is a drag. That’s probably why I don’t bother too often!
3. Write CASA mock-report. I have no idea when I’m going to fit that in. Terrible form to ask for an extension on the very first real assignment? Yikes.
4. Still haven’t planted flower seeds or gone to buy tomato and pepper plants. I’m running out of time both in theory and in practice.
5. Maybe stop making lists that really serve to only agitate and stress rather than organize my chaos.
6. Figure out what the hell happened to the numerical and bullet point formatting buttons in Blogger. No capisco.