- Listening alternately to angry-alternative and calming-classic-rock at my desk is making me feel slightly less stabby. Music is good. Stabbing people is bad. (Notes to self.)
- Even though I’m having to deal with the consequences of someone else’s mistake, I am going to fix it. Yes I can.
- CASA training starts tonight. I’ve read both case studies and I think I have a pretty good idea of how this is going to go. Looking forward to hearing the guest speakers.
- The brother of one of Mike’s clients passed away, leaving an enormous vintage book collection. The brother is selling them for $1 a book, and Mike has already gotten some really good ones.
- I know the sun’s still shining when I close my eyes.