Oof. I’m going to whine about feeling like ass now, so feel free to avert your eyes.
- It’s raining – sinus headache? Good for the roses, bad for my attitude.
- 8 AM: Started with two ibuprofen. No good.
- 9 AM: Added coffee – caffeine does sometimes assuage a headache. No help.
- 11 AM: Took two generic Tylenol Sinus. No good.
- 1 PM: Can I add generic Benadryl to this cocktail, or is that just courting disaster?
- I should have gone to med school. In any case, I should probably eat something. Nothing sounds good. I wonder if that’s an indication that the mystery fever has returned. Blerg.
Sick sucks. I pray it’s just pressure, not a sinus infection. Antibiotics and wine are usually mutually exclusive, and the cork wouldn’t fit back in the bottle last night. That would be a waste of 2/3 a bottle of a rather decent Merlot. I need some of those fancy re-corkers. Ooh, I do have a decanter. That’ll work. Genius, I say, genius. That was actually Mike’s idea, but we both failed to execute it. Okay, whine over. I hope.