I’m behind on this and feeling awfully grateful after writing my last post, so please excuse my sappiness.
- Feeling secure and safe with the one I love, even when we argue and fight.
- Singing along to the songs from those college days, now that much older and wiser.
- Learning from my mistakes.
- Taking a chance on a guy who really wasn’t ‘my type.’
- That we’ve joked in all seriousness that all he has to do to be the best guy I ever met is to not steal from me, hit me, or cheat on me, and that he goes a million miles in the opposite direction every single day.